It is a true thing that when your essential tools are not in good condition or you have skimped in the tool section, then probably it will affect the way you work. This thing applies to almost all the professions, but here we are majorly targeting on the guitarists. If you are a professional guitarist, choose the high quality, better echo, and correct tone of the guitar to make your every performance adorable. In case if you are going through the learning curve to learn guitar properly, then also it should be your first necessity to choose the right type of guitar that sounds accurate.
If you are a complete beginner, believe it or not without proper research, you might end up buying the worst guitar that can’t help you learn guitar properly. In the Indian market, there are too many manufacturers present that offer the guitar with different features, that is ultimately a challenging thing for a buyer. However, if you are willing to pay on a guitar because you want to make a bright career in this field, it would be great for you to follow and listen to experts’ advice.
As we mentioned earlier, the only problem occurs when it comes to buying the guitar, and if you don’t want that you get the worst guitar after paying a reasonable amount, this post will help you a lot. We know each person has a different budget, but if you are not willing to spend more than 15,000 rupees on a good quality of guitar, then congrats because we have something special for you in this post.
After asking from dozens of experts, and attempting in-depth research, we found these nine best guitars under 15,000 rupees that you can buy right away.
1. Ibanez V50NJP-VS Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
For the very first position, we have decided to come up with something pretty special, that’s why we are listing this Ibanez V50NJP-VS Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar. The best and most liked thing about this V50NJP-VS dreadnought acoustic guitar is that it won’t cost you way higher than other premium quality of dreadnought guitars. If we tell you more specifically, you can easily buy this guitar under the price of twelve thousand rupees only, which is an incredible price point. And it doesn’t mean that the price is affordable, so you have to compromise in the quality section, no not at all. Talking about this guitar’s specification, it comes with a decently long neck or fretboard, 20 frets present. Interestingly, the depth between each string and fret is not more than 4 mm, which helps produce accurate tones.
Talking about other essential things, you are getting full of six strings; therefore, you can expect to play great music because almost all the notes are present. However, the bridge is also pretty interesting, and keep in mind that the manufacturers didn’t skimp in this section. Thus, you are getting the properly built bridge instead of any hanging bridge. It helps produce the correct sound and is very important to use the guitar for the long term without needing fixes after a specific time. Now, let’s move forward to the box content section and look at what you are getting with this dreadnought acoustic guitar. Other than the guitar, other things also present a chromatic clip-on tuner to tune the guitar, a guitar strap, a gig bag, and an accessories bag.
- This guitar comes with a vintage sunburst finishing from the front, ultimately providing an attractive but premium look to the guitar.
- The manufacturers did great work in the section of the neck, frets, and the bridge of this guitar so that you can expect far better playing experience.
- Essential accessories like a tuner, strap, and the accessory bag comes out of the box, and that seems a nice thing at this price point.
- None so far
2. Yamaha F370 NAT Acoustic Guitar
Yamaha is one of those brands that make the top-notch quality of guitars in the market right now. If you are willing to spend your money to buy a guitar that must be reliable, accurate in sound production, and more importantly, affordable, you should consider this particular brand. On the second spot of this list, we are here with the Yamaha F370 NAT Acoustic guitar, which is a highly affordable range of guitar by the most reliable brand. First, let’s talk about the overall build and design of this guitar, so here you are getting a dreadnought style of design, talking about the top of this guitar, then here you are getting the spruce top with nato back. With the rosewood fingerboard, this becomes a robust and long-lasting type of guitar that you can use for practicing and professional use.
Talking about some highly sensitive specifications that play a vital role in sound production, let’s start with the fretboard. Here you are getting an average size of neck with a decent size of the fretboard. There are a total of 21 frets present on this fretboard, and the main fret or middle fret is the 12th fret. If we consider the depth between the fretboard and the strings, you are getting the depth of just more than 4mm, which is quite impressive. Another impressive thing that we liked the most is its echo; actually, this guitar got an incredible echo, and you can check it on your own. The manufacturers did great work while constructing this type of guitars because it sounds amazingly perfect, rare in this type of affordable range of guitar.
- The dreadnought style design with proper styling and good quality of materials becomes the most reliable type of guitar under the budget of 15,000 rupees.
- There is nothing to complain about the sound clarity, highs, and lows of this guitar because each component’s alignment is perfect.
- We suggest that if you are an intermediate or even a beginner, then you should surely consider this guitar model to buy from Yamaha.
- There are no such accessories present like a bag, cover, and strap with this guitar, which can be a drawback for some people.
3. Fender CD 60 Dread V3 DS Acoustic Guitar
Coming to the next spot, so here we are with the Fender CD 60 Dread V3 DS Acoustic guitar. The one thing that you should need to know about this guitar is that it is currently the best seller on various online stores, and as per many users, they bought this guitar because of the aggressive price point that it is coming at. Another surprising thing is that it is a budget-friendly type of guitar, but you are getting almost all the features you can expect from an excellent acoustic guitar quality. Talking about the style and build quality section, so it is a typical dreadnought style guitar, in which you are getting the spruce top with mahogany back and sides. In short, this is not only the stylish looking guitar but also the Fender manufacturers did great work in the build quality section.
Here we have the black color finishing of the guitar, and if you ask us, then surely it looking great because of that matt finishing. The neck section also has the mahogany material for better durability, and the overall length of the neck part is around 25.3 inches. If we consider the fret sections of this guitar, 20 frets are present on the fretboard. If we talk about the fret depth section, for better sound quality, the manufacturers kept the fret depth only of 4 mm, which is a pretty nice thing in this type of aggressively priced acoustic guitar. If we talk about the strings, so here you are getting the miscellaneous strings with the count of a total of six strings. Other than this, the bridge section also can attract your attention because it not only looks great because of the white color pins, but the pins are present sturdily there.
- The first look of this guitar is fantastic; it doesn’t seem like a budget-friendly guitar because of the manufacturers’ finishing.
- It is a perfect guitar for intermediate and professional users as well, its because the alignment and measurement of each part are just perfect.
- Not only the echo but also the highs and lows of this guitar are picture-perfect; therefore, you can expect a better sound product.
- None so far
4. Ibanez GA15-NT Classical Guitar
Are you specifically looking for a classical guitar under the price point of 15,000 rupees? If yes is your answer, then the first and best guitar that we want to suggest is the Ibanez GA15-NT Classical Guitar. First of all, let’s talk about body type, so here you are getting the ½ classical body, but the thing to keep in mind is that there is no cutaway present. Without the cutaway, it looks more like classical instruments; however, the top of this guitar has the Cedarwood material. Talking about the back and sides, so as per the manufacturers, comes with the mahogany material, which is why it ultimately becomes a robust guitar type. The neck that you are getting here is a typical C shape neck with the mahogany material. On the other hand, the fingerboard got the rosewood material as the base or core material, that’s why you are going to get overall good experience.
Let’s first focus on the fretboard and frets if we move forward to some sensitive specifications. So, here you are getting the decently long fretboard on a total of 18 frets present. But experts usually suggest that you choose a guitar that must have at least 19 or more frets, but yeah, 18 frets are not that bad. Coming forward to the string section, so there are a total of six stings present that are the typical nylon strings. The nuts and saddles are present in the ideal numbers to tighten the strings, but the only problem is getting the plastic built saddles and nuts. One other section that helps to sounds the guitar correct is the bridge part, and here you are getting a decent bridge with the standard string arrangement.
- Because of the natural and high gloss finishing, this classical guitar looks way premium than its price point, which is interesting.
- The sound levels are also pretty impressive because there is nothing to complain about the highs and lows; however, the echo is pretty lovely.
- Manufacturers and experts say that this classic style guitar is a perfect option for beginners, and even for the intermediate level of guitarists/learners.
- Some users complained that the inbuilt strings don’t last long, that’s why you have to invest in good strings after a specific time.
5. Kadence Slowhand Series Acoustic Guitar
If you want a guitar under the price of below 15,000 rupees, that must look premium and sound beautiful. If these are your primary requirements, then surely you should not make a mistake to miss this guitar option, so on the fifth spot of this list, we have decided to add the Kadence Slowhand Series Acoustic Guitar. Let’s keep everything aside for a moment, and talk about the overall design of this guitar, so here you are getting the mahogany built body with the matt finishing. The matt finishing, black color, and texture of the primary or core material are going with the overall design of this guitar. It is the main reason why this acoustic guitar looks pretty premium at first, but the truth is that you can buy this guitar without investing too much of your money.
One other thing that we want to mention here is that this acoustic guitar doesn’t come with a traditional style cutaway; instead, here you will get the Demi-Cutaway. And there is a strong reason behind the strategy to provide the Demi-Cutaway, and it is helpful to reach high notes without compromising with the sound levels easily. Another exciting thing is that this guitar offers a full 21 frets, which means the guitar’s overall playing experience is going to be amazing. However, the fret depth is slightly more than 4 mm, which should be quite acceptable if you are an intermediate learner or guitarist. Coming down to the bridge section, you are getting the Indian rosewood material so that you can expect far better reliability from it. However, the pin holding style is another great reason why this can’t get loose even after regular usage.
- The unique design approach of this guitar model looks great, but it also helps users reach high notes without compromising with the sound levels.
- The combination of rosewood and mahogany material provides the sturdiness to this guitar so that you can expect a reasonably long lifespan.
- There is nothing to complain about the sound quality of this guitar, but many users complained that they got broken guitars or cracks in their guitar unit.
6. Ibanez PF15-BK Acoustic Guitar
If you are reading this post from the beginning, you probably know that we have already added some Ibanez’s guitar. And again, here we are with another model of acoustic guitar from this same brand, but this time we have given a chance to the Ibanez PF15-BK Acoustic Guitar. It is a typical dreadnought body style of guitar; however, the black color is correctly going with the black linings, and the overall theme of this guitar looks great at first. And as per the user ratings, this guitar not only looks great, but it sounds great as well, and the main reason behind it is that it comes with almost all the features that you can expect from an acoustic guitar. Let’s first talk about the overall build quality section, so here you are getting the spruce top with mahogany on the back and sides of this guitar. In other words, there is nothing to complain about the build quality of this PF15-BK guitar by Ibanez.
Another good thing is that the manufacturers provide six strings for exploring each and every note of the guitar. Therefore it is not only perfect for learning the guitar, but also you can use it if you are a professional guitarist. The length of the neck and fretboard also supporting the uses; however, 21 frets present on the fretboard. If we talk about the depth between the base of the fret and the strings, the depth is only 4mm and a bit more, which is the most suitable depth for acoustic guitars. The headstock contains the metallic saddles and nuts; therefore, it becomes too easy for you to tune and tighten the strings correctly.
- The Bridge section of this guitar has the pins holding style for the strings; therefore, it will keep the strings tighten from the bridge end.
- It is very rare that you get the laminated top in this type of budget-friendly guitar segment, but thankfully, here the manufacturers have provided it.
- You don’t need to compromise in the fret sections; it’s because the manufacturers have provided 20 frets, which seems quite enough for this type of guitar.
- Ibanez manufacturers usually offer other accessories with their guitars, but this one doesn’t come with essential accessories like a carry bag, strap, and tuner.
7. Hertz HZA-5800 Semi-Acoustic Guitar
To offer a bit of variety in this post, we have decided to list another decent acoustic guitar quality in this post. But keep in mind that it is a semi-acoustic guitar, so this time we have given a chance to the Hertz HZA-5800 Semi-Acoustic Guitar. First, you don’t even need to pay a way higher amount to buy this semi-acoustic guitar because the overall price of this unit is below 12 thousand, which is an aggressive price point. However, you also don’t need to compromise with the overall sound quality section. Because the manufacturers didn’t skimp in the manufacturing section, they have provided the right measurements and alignments of the parts while maintaining the quality. Talking about the material section, so here you are getting the spruce on the top, which is perfect for the vibrations of the guitar.
The highs and lows are very nice and perfect here; the only reason is that the strings’ tension stays correct for a long time because of the headstock saddles and nuts. Besides, the bridge section that manufacturers have provided is also a decent quality of bridge part that can hold the strings firmly even if you use the guitar more often. Thankfully, here you are getting the nice cutaway in the overall design of this guitar to reach the high notes while maintaining the overall sound levels.
- Depth between the strings and fretboard is just impressive, the manufacturers have maintained it till 4 mm.
- The natural look of this guitar is perfectly going with the overall quality that it has; however, you can expect far better performance from it while performing on stage.
- Manufacturers offer a good quality of carrying bags with it, so you can carry this guitar while traveling.
- None so far
8. Cort CAP810-OP Acoustic Guitar
Were you looking for a complete package where you get the guitar with almost all the essential accessories? If yes is your answer then congrats, here we have something special for you, actually on the eighth spot of this list, we have added the Cort CAP810-OP Acoustic Guitar. Before moving towards this guitar’s specialties, the first thing that we want to let you know about is its price. Yeah, you don’t need to spend more than 13 thousand rupees to bring this guitar to your home. However, it is a true thing that you are getting almost all the features that you can expect from a standard acoustic guitar. Now let’s first talk about the material quality and types of this guitar, so on the top side, you will get the spruce board.
But the sides and back portion is made up of high-quality mahogany material, other than this, the neck, fretboard have the good quality of rosewood material. In our view, this guitar seems excellent and reliable at this particular price point because of the material it got. Talking about the style, it is a typical dreadnought acoustic guitar, and you can ensure this thing by just taking a look at it. There are a total of six strings present in this guitar; however, this is the biggest reason that allows you to explore almost all the notes possible.
- Thankfully, the manufacturers have maintained this guitar’s overall quality by offering right neck length, 20 frets, and a solid build or assembled bridge.
- The overall design looks very classy and natural at first, and if you are looking for this type of design, then definitely consider this one to buy.
- Accessories like a guitar tuner, straps, carry bag, and pins come out of the box, and at this price point, not many manufacturers are providing this type of accessories.
- None so far
9. EVH Minature Guitars EVH001 Guitar
If you are a big fan of Eddie Van Halen, then surely, this last spot of guitar replica is only for you. Yes, you got that right, here we have listed the EVH MIniature Guitars EVH001 Guitar. If you are a huge fan of the Frankenstein guitar, then probably this miniature or handcrafted guitar is only for you. And keep in mind that it is not a copied replica or unofficial copy of Frankenstein guitar; instead, it is an official and officially registered version or miniature version of that icon guitar.
The unique white, black and red color design of this guitar always amazes the fane of Eddie Van Halen. Talking about the specially of this guitar replica, it comes in a size of only ten inches or 25 cm. If we talk about the finishing of this replica, the manufacturers did a great job in this section. The EVH Miniature Guitars manufacturers have provided little but incredible details in this mini Frankensite guitar.
- You will find yourself surprised after taking a look at the finishing and detailing that the manufacturers have provided to make it look like an actual working guitar.
- Each and every part of this replica or mini guitar is present and appropriately glued; however, there is nothing to complain about the overall build quality because it is a handcraft version.
- None so far
Understandably, choosing the right type of guitar is a tough task because there are too many varieties present in the market. If you are also feeling confused because of the dozens of options offered by manufacturers at the different price points, this post will help you out. We are confidently saying this because we have conducted in-depth research to find some relatable and budget-friendly guitar options. Therefore we have decided to come up with this post where we have listed a comprehensive list of nine best guitars under 15000 rupees that you can buy right now in 2020.