All the music enthusiasts have a desire to learn any of the musical instruments. It doesn’t matter if you want to learn the piano, drum, violin, or a guitar, learning any instrument is a fun activity. Spending a little time practicing and learning new songs can make you a better guitarist in less than six months. No doubt that being able to play guitar and sing along is the best feeling.
If you are new to guitars, the first thing that comes in mind is about buying a guitar. You can buy a guitar for a range of price points and look out for features like material, number of frets, weight, size and much more. Considering all these aspects might be typical for a first-time guitarist.
As we are talking about guitar for beginners, looking for an affordable option is also important. We picked the most flexible budget of 5,000 rupees. Everyone wants a guitar, and it is always better to start with a beginner level guitar. You have to learn about chords, a method to hold the guitar, and finding leads.
The major differences between a premium and affordable guitar are about how it sounds and pick-up related features. So, we made a list of guitars that can provide you what actually feels suitable to a beginner. Here is the list of top 10 best guitars below 5,000 rupees. To come up with this list, we talked to professional guitarists, music bands, music academies, and people from the forum.
You can compare all these products and figure out the best one based on color, design, look, and your needs mainly. Let’s take a deep dive and explore
1. Jixing JXNG-BLK-SC1, Black Acoustic Guitar
Finding the best acoustic guitar under the price of INR 5000 is not an easy task. However, this guitar from the brand Jixing is an acoustic guitar that comes designed to offer maximum benefits that a premium product offers. Unlike most of the other acoustic guitars on the market at this price range, this one comes with a good warranty period and good quality body.
This acoustic guitar comes with its body made of linden wood and the neck also made of the same material. When compared to other materials, linden wood is strong, and, at the same time, it is light-weight. With this material, the manufacturer has succeeded in keeping the guitar’s weight below 2 kgs. This acoustic guitar comes incorporated with 6 string and each string made of stainless steel. The manufacturer offers an extra pair of each string with the product. The overall length of this acoustic guitar us 38-inches, and it is designed for right-hand use. This guitar has 18 frets and the manufacturer offers this product in a pack of most of the accessories that a guitar needs. One of the best things about this acoustic guitar is that the manufacturer offers a 6 months warranty on this product.
- This acoustic guitar comes in a pack of a foldable guitar stand, 3 picks, carry bag, kadence capo, kadence string, and tuner.
- Jixing is a reputed brand when it comes to a guitar under a price of INR 5000
- This guitar has a total of 6 strings
- The overall size of this guitar is 38-inches and has 18 frets, but at the same time, it weighs only around 2 kgs
- Each string that comes incorporated into this guitar is made of stainless steel
- This guitar is designed for right-hand handling.
- As of now, our experts found no serious cons in this product.
2. Kadence Frontier Series, Red Acoustic Guitar
Most customers assume that a good quality guitar would not be available at a price below INR 5000; this assumption is wrong. If you want the best acoustic guitar at this price range, then check the Kadence Frontier series acoustic guitar. This acoustic guitar comes designed in such a way that it could offer good quality sound and also last long without any quality drop.
Unlike other classic acoustic guitars available on the market, this one comes in an attractive red color. While some guitars at this price range come in an annoying red color, this one comes with a decent red colour. The entire guitar has a cutaway body shape, which could make it one of the best options at this price range. The top, side, and back of this guitar are made of spruce wood, neck made of linden wood, and fretboard made of rosewood. While the combination of these wood makes this guitar a bit heavier, it does not affect the quality of sound delivery in any way. This guitar has 23 frets and the bridge comes made of rosewood. If you feel the color is not suitable for your taste, then the same product is available in black, blue, and brown shades.
- This acoustic guitar comes designed and made with a cutaway body shape
- The top, back, and sides of this guitar comes made of spruce wood and the neck is made with linden wood
- The fretboard is made of rosewood and it has a total of 23 frets and the bridge is made of rosewood.
- The manufacturer offers this product in 4 different colour variants.
- This guitar weighs 2.44 kgs, which is comparatively heavier than other guitars. While this slight increase in weight might not be an issue for most people, but some people, in the long run, it could mean more strain.
3. Ketostics Givson Venus, Special acoustic Guitar
Most customers might not have heard the brand name Ketostics, this brand is not well-known, but, this model acoustic guitar comes designed to be the best. While the features and quality are not excellent, at a price less than INR 5000, the quality and features offered are comparatively excellent. If you are looking for a guitar with decent features and innovative design, do not neglect it.
This acoustic guitar has an innovative design that produces good quality sound even if the body depth is comparatively less. The low body depth makes this guitar a good option for beginners and for a musician who needs a light-weight guitar. This guitar comes incorporated with 6 different strings and the guitar is designed for right-hand use. One of the best things about this guitar is that the exterior has a red and blade shade, that makes it attractive. One of the notable things about this guitar is that the user offers it as a package, which includes a carry bag, a belt, 5 plectrums, and an extra set of 6 strings. Our expert reviewers have reviewed this product to offer almost the same features and sound like that of a premium product. The entire guitar is made of rosewood, which makes it strong and durable. We recommend this guitar for young players. We liked about this product because it comes with a feature that allows precise and fine-tuning.
- This guitar comes designed in a unique way to offer maximum comfort to the user playing it.
- Comes incorporated with strings and the user offers an extra pair of 6 strings for replacement.
- Has a tuning feature that would enable the user to fine-tune the strings
- The manufacturer offers this acoustic guitar in a pack of string sets, belts, 5 plectrums, and a carry bag.
- Best designed for beginners as they come with a reduced body depth
- The overall exterior finishing in this product is not too good. If you are a person who favors perfection, the exterior finishing could disappoint you.
4. Zabel Acoustic Guitar
When it comes to an acoustic guitar that comes at a cheap price, and, at the same time, with almost the same features as that of premium acoustic guitar, this guitar is the closest one you could get. This acoustic guitar is light-weight and also designed to deliver good quality sound.
This acoustic guitar comes with a bridge of overall length 38-inches, which makes this guitar best for almost every player. One of the best things about this guitar is that it comes made of different types of materials. The bridge is made of the plastic, neck, and body is made of spruce wood. The back and fretboard are made of rosewood; however, when it comes to overall weight, the guitar only weighs 1.5 kgs, which is comparatively very less than other acoustic guitars on this price range. Another important feature that our expert reviewers loved is the tuning pegs that are easy to use and it could help the user do precise tuning. The manufacturer offers a 3-months warranty on the guitar and also offers this product as a package of guitar, carry bag, belt, 6 strings, and 2 keys. The exterior of this guitar has a matt finish that makes this guitar different from others.
- This acoustic guitar comes from a reputed brand, which makes it comparatively more efficient.
- This guitar has an overall length of 38-inches making it best for almost every guitar player
- This acoustic guitar weighs only 1.5 kgs, which is comparatively lighter than most other guitars at this price range.
- The entire product comes made of genuine wood that is light-weight, and, at the same time, durable and strong.
- Our expert reviewers found no serious drawbacks in this guitar. However, the light-weight feature could make some players uncomfortable in handling this guitar after using a slightly heavy guitar.
5. Pluto HW39C-201, Cutaway Acoustic Guitar
Some people feel comfortable playing heavy guitars and they are uncomfortable using light-weight guitars. If you are such a person, then this guitar from the brand Pluto is the best option for you. While this guitar is heavy, it does not mess up the features or the sound’s quality. While the price is slightly higher than INR 5000, the guitar’s quality and features are good.
This acoustic guitar comes with a natural wood shade exterior, which makes it look comparatively better classic than other shades. Unlike all the other guitars listed above, this one comes with a 39-inch long bridge that is made of genuine wood. This is one of the reasons why the weight of the guitar is almost close to 5 kgs. Since this guitar’s weight is comparatively high, we will not recommend this guitar to beginners, young players, or any players who are not used to playing heavy guitars. This guitar comes incorporated with 6 strings and the manufacturer has incorporated good quality tuning pegs that could enable the user to fine-tune the strings. The manufacturer offers this product like a pack, which includes replacement strings, a carry bag, keys, and a belt.
- This is a 39-inch acoustic cutaway guitar that is designed to offer maximum crystal-clear sound.
- The fingerboard of this acoustic guitar is made of rosewood and top made of spruce
- This acoustic guitar has a classic natural look with minimum exterior designs.
- The guitar has 6 strings that are made of stainless steel for maximum pure sound and high durability.
- This acoustic guitar is comparatively heavier than most of the guitars available on the market. This heavyweight could prove very uncomfortable in the long run.
- This guitar is made in China.
6. Cavani CA01, Red Acoustic Guitar
Unlike most of the acoustic guitars available on the Indian market and listed above, this one comes with a different design and different features. The most important and unique feature includes the stylish overall design and light-weight feature. All of this comes at a reasonable price, which is less than INR 5000.
This acoustic guitar has a 40-inch long bridge that makes it best for professional guitar players. The guitar has a red color external finish and a unique overall design that makes it more attractive than most acoustic guitars available on the market today. One of the best things about this acoustic guitar is that it comes from a combination of different wood that makes it lightweight, efficient, and durable. While the body is made of Linden wood, the fretboard is made of rosewood, and neck material is made of linden wood. This acoustic guitar comes with 6 stainless steel strings incorporated. One of the best things about this acoustic guitar is that the seller offers a 10-day replacement guarantee and also a 6-months warranty on it.
- This acoustic guitar comes designed to be used with a right hand
- The body of this acoustic guitar is made of linden wood, fretboard made of rosewood, and neck made of linden wood.
- This guitar comes incorporated with 6 strings, each string made of stainless steel.
- One of the best things about this guitar is that it comes with 20 different frets.
- The overall design of the guitar makes it look more attractive.
- This acoustic guitar comes with a 40-inch long bridge, which makes it suitable for professional players.
- This acoustic guitar comes at a reasonable price.
- This acoustic guitar comes with a pure red exterior shade, which could be annoying to some people as it is too bright.
7. Givsun Pentagon Blue Acoustic Semi-Electric Guitar
If you check this product, you might find the brand to be unfamiliar. It is true, that this brand is not well-known or reputed. But, this acoustic guitar model from Givsun is the best that you could get at a price of less than INR 5000. Unlike other acoustic guitars on this list, this one comes in stylish exterior design and delivers good quality sound.
This acoustic guitar is different from other guitars as it comes designed to offer maximum quality and better sound. Yes, even though this product’s price is less than INR 5000, the quality is comparatively better than those models on the market. This guitar has a 40-inch long bridge and 40-inch long stainless-steel string that could deliver crystal clear sound. This product comes with 6 strings and each string is specially designed for maximum durability and clear sound. The tuning pegs incorporated into this guitar is designed in such a way that it could be used with ease. One of the best things about this product is that it comes in a pack, which includes a guitar, carry bag, a set of extra strings, and two picks. The manufacturer offers this product with a 1-year warranty, which is comparatively higher than other guitars at this price range.
- This acoustic guitar comes incorporated with stainless strings
- The bridge of this acoustic guitar has an overall length of 40-inches
- Best designed for beginners and young players
- The manufacturer offers this product in a pack, which includes guitar, carry bag, keys, an extra pair of strings for replacement.
- This acoustic guitar has a glossy exterior finish that makes it look a bit classic and stylish at the same time.
- Few of the customers have reviewed this acoustic guitar to come in poor quality.
8. Xtag Cutaway Sun Burst Acoustic Guitar
Most people assume that an acoustic guitar that comes at a lower price than INR 5000 has poor quality and poor features. This is not true, there are imported acoustic guitars available on the market that comes with a price within this price range, this guitar from Xtag is the best example. While this product is not as good as premium guitars, we guarantee it to offer good features and quality for a guitar under this price range.
This acoustic guitar is designed in such a way that it is best for all levels of guitar players, beginner, intermediate, and experienced, this guitar would be suitable. One of the best things about this guitar is that it comes imported and from a reputed brand Xtag. This guitar comes incorporated with 6 strings that are made of stainless steel, which makes it durable. The manufacturer offers this product as a pack that includes gag belt, bag, and plectrums. The manufacturer also offers a pair of extra 6 strings for replacement. Another important thing about this acoustic guitar is that its simple design makes it easy for people to use, tune, and maintain.
- This acoustic guitar comes from the brand Xtag and it is an imported product that boasts quality and features.
- This guitar has an adjustable truss rod that would enable the user to fine-tune the string more crystal-clear sound.
- This guitar comes designed in such a way that it is best for any player, let it be beginner, intermediate, or experienced, this guitar would serve your purpose.
- The manufacturer offers this product as a pack, belt, plectrums, bag, and an extra pair of 6 strings
- Our expert reviewers found no major drawbacks; however, the quality of sound produced is not as good as premium products.
9. Signature”G-202″ semi acoustic guitar
Signature is one of the reputed brands on the Indian market today. All the acoustic guitars from this brand are made in India and it boasts quality and excellent features. While the price of this acoustic guitar is less than INR 5000, the sound quality offered is comparatively better than other guitars.
This acoustic guitar comes designed in such a way that it is easy to use, and, at the same time comes with features that enable fine-tuning of strings. One of the best things about this product is that a 39-inch long bridge is made of rosewood, durable and lightweight. If the overall guitar is considered, it comes made of different materials, the fingerboard made of rosewood, body, and neck made of toned wood, neck made of truss rod, and top made of linden wood. The manufacturer offers this product is a pack, which includes a bag, belt, 6 extra strings, and 5 plectrums. One of the things that our expert reviewers have mentioned the product to have an attractive exterior finishing, which most people might like.
- This acoustic guitar comes designed in such a way that it has a 39-inch long
- The head and top are cream bind to offer maximum durability
- The bridge and neck are made of toned wood, the top is made of linden, and the neck is made of truss rod.
- The exterior of this acoustic guitar has a textured wooden shade and highly glossy finishing.
- This acoustic guitar comes in a pack of guitar, bag, belt, string, and plectrums.
- The weight of this acoustic guitar is comparatively higher than other acoustic guitars at this price range.
10. Humair musical, BLACK Acoustic Guitar
Are you looking for decent quality acoustic guitar? If yes, then Humair musical acoustic guitar is the best option for you. This acoustic guitar comes with several good features and also could offer excellent sound output.
This acoustic guitar comes designed in such a way that it has 18 frets and a glossy exterior finish. One of the best things about this acoustic guitar is that it comes designed for both beginners and intermediate guitar players. This acoustic guitar has a cutaway shape and it is made of genuine quality wood, which is comparatively light-weight. The manufacturer offers this product in a pack of plectrums, a bag, string, and a belt. The fingerboard is made of linden wood and the fretboard is made of ebony wood.
- This acoustic guitar comes from a reputed brand with good features and sound quality
- The manufacturer offers this product in a pack of 4 keys, bag, belt, and an extra pair of 6 strings.
- This acoustic guitar is best for beginners and intermediates.
- This guitar comes designed with high-quality frets and has a black glossy exterior finishing.
- The seller offers a 10-day return policy on this product.
- When compared to other acoustic guitars, the sound quality and features that come incorporated into this guitar are poor.
How to Play the Guitar Tips for Beginners
Learning a guitar is not that difficult as rocket science. With practice and determination, it is possible to learn it with ease. With the right approach, you can master guitar playing. Today, there are plenty of useful tips for beginners to learn the guitar basics within a month. If you are passionate to learn a guitar soon, then the following tips will help you. No matter what style, whether acoustics, jazz or blues you can learn it quickly with the tips.
- Learning the guitar the systematic way
The first and foremost step in guitar learning is to find the best trainer. Apart from the chords or scales, all you need is the best guide to learn the guitar. Guitar learning does not always have to be systematic. You can choose a professional trainer or learn from the internet. Either way, spending time practicing can help you to play the guitar quickly. A well-planned guitar learning routine will make all the difference. With just regular practice from a trainer or through the internet, you can master guitar learning.
- Developing the patience
Everyone wants to learn quickly. However, with any musical instrument, there is no way to learn it with a rush. It takes practice and patience to be a guitarist. As a beginner, you may love to learn solos quickly. There is a procedure to learn the aspects of a guitar. Rushing the learning process can become frustrating for you. By practising 30 minutes every day can help you to be present and learn the guitar quickly.
- Start to play the scales.
Playing the scales in a guitar may require putting multiple fingers into action. As a beginner, using multiple fingers to play can be difficult. However, learning to play the scales early can help you to get the familiar guitar.
With practice, you can get the synchronization of playing the guitar. Your brain will automatically match your finger movements. If you memorize the chords faster, then it is easy to play the scales. As a beginner you can start with the pentatonic scale. If you are learning rock style music, then starting with this basic guitar scale is best. You can learn these basic scales from the internet with ease.
- Practice what you learn
Without even the help of a teacher, you can start learning songs once you learn the chords. After learning the basic notes and chords, all you need is to practice the things you learn. Choose the easy songs, and you can take the guitar notes from the internet to start playing it. The more you spend time with the guitar, you can learn it quickly.
- Guitar learning is all about sound.
The sound coming from the guitar is the most crucial part. Find your sound when learning guitar. Find what sound you like in the guitar. Choose a tone and get familiar with the strings. If you know the sound of the guitar, then it is easy to identify the sound.
With these above tips, the beginners can learn guitar quickly. With the interest and proper practice, you can become the best guitarist. Do not quit playing but practice till you see the results.
If you have checked each product listed above, you will find that each of them offering some good features and quality. We have selected these products from a list of more than two dozen products, and we guarantee that you will not regret purchasing any guitar on this list.